It all starts with an Information Session!
1. PreviewAttend an information session. These sessions are a great way to determine if SBS University-Model is the right fit for your family.
2. PrayerSBS University-Model desires to connect with families who are like-minded when it comes to University-Model® education, classical methodologies and the God-given responsibility for parents to disciple and train their children. Please be prayerful about your decision.
3. ApplyComplete an application today! After application submission and initial review by the admission staff, you will receive an invoice for the application fee with a link for online payment. Please allow one week for processing.
4. InterviewEach family is required to interview with our admissions committee. This allows our team to spend one-on-one time with both parents and prospective students (if the student is in the Logic or Rhetoric stage). The interview serves both parents and faculty to gauge a school-life balance and alignment. After that meeting, the admissions committee will determine if an offer of enrollment will be presented. The offer will be communicated to the family via email.
5. Testing and PlacementSince SBS University-Model is focused on challenging students at their individual level, some students, depending on age and/or grade level may require placement testing to determine where he/she fits within our curriculum.
6. Acceptance and EnrollmentOnce students are tested and placed, families will receive an electronic enrollment package to begin registration. The evening before the first day of Grammar classes, new students will have an opportunity to meet his/her teacher, fellow students and visit the classroom.
7. PreparationThe satellite teacher training day(s) allows you to sit down with your student's teacher(s) to understand the scope-and-sequence of the curriculum. This time will serve as an overview to help parents understand what to expect from satellite study days. Parents will receive ongoing leadership training from teachers on a daily basis regarding assignments. You will also receive books, uniforms, and other materials on training days.
29900 Hwy 290
Cypress, TX 77433
11750 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77024
22770 Hwy 59 N
Kingwood, TX 77339
19449 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77094
5757 FM 1463
Katy, TX 77494
Please contact us to receive additional informationSecond Baptist School University-Model does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, hiring and employment policies, admissions policies, scholarship or athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
Tuition & Fees
Application FeesSecond Baptist School University-Model values the impact Christian education and parent partnership has on a family.
† Non-refundable due at time of offer of enrollment
PK4 - 4
5 - 8
9 - 12