Second Baptist School University-Model is currently accepting applications for PART-TIME TEACHERS.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; a master’s degree in education is preferred.
- State certification in teaching in appropriate subject area.
- A strong Christian testimony and a calling to serve as a positive Christian role model to our students.
- A heart to provide exceptional customer service to all members of the community.
- A desire to lead and support all school-wide initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior teaching experience; independent school teaching experience considered a plus.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong track record of excellence in work habits.
- Strong content knowledge in early childhood education and/or specific content such as literacy or math.
- A collaborative and creative growth mindset.
- Proficiency in technology and strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- A responsible steward of the school’s resources and a personal commitment to support the school’s fundraising efforts as able.
An advanced degree, University-Model or classical school teaching, coaching and prior knowledge of Second Baptist Church and School are considered a plus. Candidates should click on the Request an Application button to begin the application process
- BACK -
December 6, 2020
August 27-28, 2021
Parent Training Kick-Off
September 8, 2021
First Day of School
November 22-26, 2021
December 20, 2021 - January 10, 2022
January 11, 2022
First Day of Spring Semester
March 14-18, 2022
May 18, 2022
Last Day of School
August 27-28, 2021 — Parent Training Kick-Off
September 8, 2021 — First Day of School
November 22-26, 2021 — Thanksgiving Break
December 20, 2021 — January 10, 2022 Christmas Break
January 11, 2022 — First Day of Spring Semester
March 14-18, 2022 — Spring Break
May 18, 2022 — Last Day of School
*Rolling admissions for the 2021-2022 school year.